So, after you’re done with your crying marathon, and emptying boxes of Rose Petal, resort to these, and I bet my left kidney that these ten ways won’t fail you. Seriously.
1. Eat Sushi, if you haven’t already tried it before. Also, make a friend taste it with you; later you can watch her puke, and take pictures while she’s choking on Sushi. (True story:D)
2. Go to Joyland, and sit on “Top-Spin”. Catharsis of sorts.
Note: Ladies, don’t wear pants, or shalwars if your legs aren’t waxed. Naat ayee good sight.
3. Bunk class, and go to Hyper-star, then take random pictures there. Don’t delete the pictures, even if the store management repeatedly asks you to do so. Also, shop- lifting Mini Mars bars anyone?
4. Try food you have never tasted before. The author FINALLY had soup. It wasn’t that bad, but she still can’t get over how soup slides down the throat. *shudders.
5. Go outside the hot/sexy teacher’s house, and take pictures of yourself. Wait, until the guard comes, and then drive away. Guaranteed Adrenaline rush.
6. Shop. Shop. Shop. Retail therapy FTW!
7. You-tube cheesy Indian songs. Learn the lyrics, and the moves. “The Classique Govinda- Pelvic-thrust” is a must.
8. Call up random numbers, and make weird sex, and kissing sounds. Do this at your own risk. The author was told that sucking on her hand would make kick-ass kissing sounds. It worked.
9. Read everything: random Facebook profiles, news-papers, http://www.menshealth.com, novels, anything and everything.
10. Lastly, make a make-out video of yourself, with “Dunchya wish your girlfriend was hot like me?” playing at the back, and email it to the ass-hole. Okay, that was a joke, don’t do it. OR, whyyyyyyy not give it a tryyyyyy? *insert mischevious smile. 😀